Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Frosted Rooms to Frosted Life

Well I decided to change the way things go around here... why focus on just your room when you can live a Frosted Life! From one college student to the next, if you are on a budget don't worry you can still enjoy all the good things in life!

The WEEKEND is almost here!!!!! We all will be saying TGIF! But it should really be TGIFF 
(Thank Goodness It's Frosted Friday) I know I will be going out with all my girlfriends on Friday to a nice dinner, do I need to spend $40.00 bucks.... NO WAY! I can be just as happy with spending  about $20.00 bucks while wine & dining myself after a long week!
Here's How:

1. Wine- choose a house wine (limit yourself to 1 or 2 glasses) aprx. $6.00 each
2. Salad- Get a caesar salad add chicken or shrimp ( if you want take off the chicken or shrimp when it comes and set on a different plate so your mind thinks you are having two meals) aprx. $10.00-$14.00
-----------------------------
Total: aprx. $18.00-$25.00



No comments:

Post a Comment